Tuesday, March 07, 2006

UPDATE

32 DAYS CLEAN!!!!!
Alot has happened in the last few weeks.
I started going to meetings, and have found myself a home group.
I move into my own apartment on Monday
(this will be the first time on my own)
I AM
VERY EXCITED
VERY BUSY
VERY CALM
VERY HAPPY
AND...
LOVIN' EVERY MOMENT!!!
Dear God,
thank you for my life on this earth,
however challenging or not.
Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved,
to make my own decisions,
to learn from my mistakes,
to laugh when I am happy,
to cry when I am sad.
Thank you for my family,
my friends,
my pets,
my colleagues,
and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.
Thank you for giving me strength to overcome adversity,
to do what's right for the benefit of the greater good,
to rise above negativity.
Thank you for giving me hope for an end to world suffering,
pain,
and war,
for a beginning of a world filled with light and everlasting love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

All the way :)
By the way are you in A.A Meetings??

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home